By the sea, just near the harbour of Riccione, surrounded by historic boats and modern motorboats, you will find Des Nations Hotel directly on the promenade. This charming part of the city is beloved both by tourists and Italian people.
The bright colours of the sun, the water and the sky are mixed with the lively atmosphere of the beach bars, the pubs, the colourful parasols and the aroma of the excellent cooking. At every hour you will find people all around, Riccione never sleeps.
You will appreciate
- the cocktails at the legendary Caffè del Porto
- the amazing solarium terrace on the seventh floor
- the most beautiful and a la mode restaurants on the canal
- the long golden seaside seaside with coloured parasols, the swimming pool and the games for children
- the atmosphere of the Harbour, with the boats and the old fishermen
How to reach in a few minutes all the points of interest:
- Bus stop: 1 minute – 70 metres
- Harbour: 1 minute – 50 metres
- Viale Dante: 2 minutes – 100 metres
- Palace of Congresses: 9 minutes – 750 metres
- Viale Ceccarini: 10 minutes – 800 metres
- Railway station: 14 minutes – 1,2 kilometres
- Riccione Spa: 20-minute walk on the new promenade – 2 kilometres